Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time Flies

I knew it was kind of a long time, but didn't realize it had been 3 months. Hmmm...

The past couple months have been weird for me, as a band identified musician....realizing the band was probably over...just coming to terms with such a huge change...a major chapter in my creative life was wrapping up, so...uh, now what?

But, we soldier on...

I'm cutting this short. I just did a 90 minute interview over at AllKnowingForce.com, my brain is fried, and I'm all outta witticisms.


Ciao'

3 comments:

Nic said...

At least AHC left behind great music and good luck with whatever new project you may have in mind.

OH and like I said in the AHC myspace blog leave Moog alone his new band sounds great and I don't need you guys going back to the BFD well and fucking it up!!! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

:( Headcharge will be missed but can't wait to see what's next.....and I'm still keeping the AHC tattoo on the back of my neck regardless what people say! Good luck!
~Tara

Lunky said...

About the question about the lead singer from Lollipop Lust Kill. They have disbanded, and the only "current" member of the band is Evvy the singer. He's tried to start up the band to no avail. Last I checked, he's just chillin' in Colorado. His style seems pretty in-line with you guys. I think a collaboration between you would sound pretty fucking good.