Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My New Gun

What am I up to now? 5? 6?

My brand new Pietta historical reproduction of Josie Wale's Navy .36
caliber blackpowder revolver. Among many, many other reasons, this
gift shows the awesomeness of my lovely woman.

This thing uses blackpowder, a steel ball as the bullet (it does actually hold six shots), and primer charges to make the whole thing esplode. I can't wait to try this thing out. Additional style points: It looks great on my bookshelf, next to the Holy Bible and Mein Kampf.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice gun.. I love the big smoke ring that emits from these bad boys when you fire one off.

Steven said...

You never cease to amaze me with your firearm collection. I love how it has an old Western feel to it, kinda like a classic Clint Eastwood or John Wayne sort of thing.

casselthief said...

You oughtta getcha an over/under shotgun in there, too.